References, SafeAssign, Declaration
Particulars and Declaration
Facilitator: Ms Shelia Sim
Class: PB03
Name: Kow Jia Liang
Admin No.: 1605210B
By submitting this work, I am / we are declaring that I am / we are the originator(s) of this work and that all other original sources used in this work has been appropriately acknowledged. I / We understand that plagiarism is the act of taking and using the whole or any part of another person’s work and presenting it as my / our own without proper acknowledgement. I / We also understand that plagiarism is an academic offence and that disciplinary action will be taken for plagiarism.
SafeAssign
References
Parenting Magazine Singapore. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://thenewageparents.com/
ArtsForAllSG. (2018, November 12). Silver Arts Festival 2018. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxIrAhvptMo
National Arts Council. (n.d.). Retrieved November 28, 2018, from https://www.nac.gov.sg/naccorp.html
Arts for All. (n.d.). Retrieved November 27, 2018, from https://artsforall.sg/
Orchestra Collective image (n.d.). Retrieved November 28, 2018 https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53bbac3fe4b0239883a2f50e/t/53e63a38e4b0cc1fd4caf8c4/1407597121284/sibf2012

Comments
Post a Comment